Electrical Power Systems Integration Engineer required including test experience, ideally with experience on AC & DC Electric Vehicle charging equipment. Knowledge of digital communications interfaces like RS485 Modbus, CAN & Ethernet advantageous. This role is intended for an individual who wishes to develop their career, as a future power designer.
• Connecting third party power modules and control systems together as a system.
• Working with voltages up to 750V DC, including Single phase & Three phase AC
• Familiar with AC-DC, DC-AC conversion
• Design knowledge desirable, with a view for future development as the business grows.
• Able to generate test schedules based on engineering experience
• Assessment and execution of manual test schedules
• Documentation of test results using Microsoft tools as required
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Understand system level block diagrams and schematics
• Ability to fault find using test equipment, as required at system level
• Cross functional team working
• Electrical Power Systems Integration & Test Engineer
1. A good grasp of AC & DC Engineering electrical power subsystems with test experience
2. Familiarity with health and safety regulations.
3. Design background that can be developed in Power Electronics.
4. Fluent English language skills (written and verbal)
5. HND/Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.