Business Analyst required on a permanent basis for a very exciting organisation based in Swindon. As a Business Analyst, you will contribute to the delivery of key IT Projects, working with multiple functions and departments, mapping and analysing their operational processes and tuning processes that may be inefficient or dated. As a Business Analyst, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Basic salary of up to £46,000
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
• Pension Scheme up to 10% Employer Contribution
• Flexible Working (Change of Hours/Home Working)
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Occupational Health Service
• Extensive Training and Development Opportunities.
As a Business Analyst, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Work with departments and functions within the business to map and analyse operational processes, identifying inefficiencies and suggesting improvements.
• Proactively help define and document the requirements, user journeys and acceptance criteria that will support the delivery of IT projects.
• Support the delivery of structured Business Change programmes and improvements of the overall IT strategy.
• Produce detailed user journeys ensuring each is independent, negotiable, of value to the business, able to be estimated, appropriately sized and testable.
• Use Data Modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements/changes.
• Work closely with the test resource to estimate the testing tasks for each user journey or feature and to specify test cases and procedures.
To be considered for the Business Analyst vacancy, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Experience of converting business processes into technical requirements..
• Strong Business Modelling experience, defining "As Is" and "To Be" processes.
• Excellent stakeholder management and strong interpersonal skills are absolutely essential.
• Experience of developing test scripts and scenarios based on business requirements and outcomes.
• Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum fundamentals is preferred.
If you meet the criteria for the Business Analyst vacancy and are interested, please send your CV today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.