Social Media Co-ordinator
This innovative and successful Online Gambling giant are looking for a Social Medial Co-ordinator to be responsible for Supporting the Social Marketing Team in the execution of marketing strategies and grow their Social Media presence.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Co-ordinator (Gaming/Gambling Industry) include;
- Support the day to day running of the social media platforms
- Manage and develop social media campaigns
- Use various of media management tools such as Google Analytics, to report Social Media performance
- Proofread web and media contents
- Being involved in the sporting events which covers weekend work
- Contribute with content ideas and support the team for content production
The successful Social Media Co-ordinator (Gaming/Gambling) will have/be:
- Strong qualification in English – A levels or higher
- Experience in various social media management tools- e.g. Google Analytics
- Ability to handle customer service issues and solve problems
- Have good understanding of various Social Media platforms
- Have experience with content creation
- Some experience in HTML or CMS would be beneficial
- Confident team player with flexibility to share ideas and pick up new challenges
In return you will be rewarded with up to £25k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Social Media Co-ordinator (Gaming/Gambling) send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.