Platform Engineer/ Cloud Engineer with strong Azure skills required for a 3 month contract based in Berkshire.
The platform engineer/Cloud Engineer will be involved in building platforms and scalable cloud infrastructure and supporting the cloud and physical hosting that the client uses
To Secure the role you will have:
- Strong Azure cloud infrastructure skills - server, storage, network and applications
- Automation focus with excellent Powershell scripting skills.
- Experience with Azure Cloud Network Infrastructure: VNET, Azure Site Recovery, Traffic Manager, Azure Load Balancer, API Gateways, Application Gateways, Azure AD, Firewalls, Azure Security Centre
- SQL Server Administration
- Will have worked in DevOps environments
- Strong complementary skillsets covering Microsoft focused infrastructure.
Please send your CV if you feel you have these skills and can bring your Platform Engineering skills to this role.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.