Cloud Solution Architect
I’m recruiting for a talented Cloud Solution Architect (AWS or Azure) who still enjoys being hands on and wants to join a leading provider of Cloud Solutions. My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and AWS Premier Partner working with organisations to transform their business through the adoption of cloud computing.
To secure thei role you will have:
- Strong Cloud architectural design knowledge in at least one of Azure or AWS any GCP knowledge a plus.
- Design and delivery experience on PaaS ,IaaS and SaaS systems.
- Experience of conceptualizing, strategizing and Architecting cloud solutions
- Strong hands on engineering skills and enjoy being at the coal face with exposure to:
- Building CI/CD Pipelines
- Iac – Ideally terraforms or CloudFormation
- Container technologies
- Strong overall IT skillset
The successful Cloud Solution Architect (AWS or Azure) will work with clients across a variety of industries and the work will vary in complexity and technical environments making each project a different challenge. As in most dynamic organisations you will have to wear a selection of different hats (covering from implementation to delivery) ,you will have the luxury of following customer projects from inception to delivery.
The day to day role will be varied and could cover anything from infrastructure builds and migrations ,design recommendations and workshops you will be the clients trusted Cloud Advisor and take them on their cloud journey (AWS or Azure).
This role can offer a strong hands on technical challenge and chance to see your solutions and design through from inception to delivery
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.