Project Manager - Online Gambling
Working closely with the Project Management Team Lead, You will be responsible for executing and delivering complex technology projects containing multiple, interrelated efforts to achieve our business initiatives.
Day-to-day you will use your strong interpersonal skills to identify and engage with project stakeholders and then manage all ongoing communications to ensure all are kept informed at an appropriate level. You’ll also be responsible for identifying and analysing project opportunities, performing risk management, determining the project execution approach, estimating project scope and timelines, preparing time/resource estimates and facilitating project meetings & execution.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the market leaders within the Online Gambling space with a view of progression longer term.
The Successful Project Manager - Online Gambling will have/be:
- Previous experience within the Online Gambling industry
- Hands on technical experience
- Excellent prior experience within project management
- Experience of managing IT related projects from start to finish, including phases such as planning, analysis design, development, QA and UAT
- Proven experience with various software delivery methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM)
- Programming experience is a big plus (any language)
- Previous experience within the online gaming and sports betting industry is preferable
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £50k - £65k and a range of excellent benefits including a generous annual bonus.
If you are an ambitious Project Manager - Online Gambling seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.