Solutions Architect – MS Dynamics
One of the worlds’ leading Consultancies are looking for an experience MS Dynamics Solutions Architect to join their team based in Germany or across Europe.
- Act as liaison between business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions
- Decide and communicate to Client and Technical team regarding leveraging out of box features vs custom development
- Collaborate with Microsoft stakeholders for design a solution and discuss if there is any impact due to product roadmap
- Lead solution designing & create artefacts that includes scope, assumptions, implementation plan, and technology solution design options to meet project goals as well as longer term needs.
To be considered for the Solutions Architect – MS Dynamics role you will have:
- Proven experience of managing software implementation projects
- Certified MS Dynamics 365 Professional
- Strong experience in design, development, customisation, implementation, integration and administration of MS Dynamics 365 solutions
- Ability to extend solutions leveraging Microsoft Automate, PowerApps (Canvas, MDA) and PowerBI reports
- Awareness and/or worked on C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server, PowerApps Studio, PowerBI Desktop and Azure Analysis Services
In return you will be rewarded with up to €65,000 along with a generous benefits package.
This is a key opportunity working for one of the worlds’ leading consultancies, if you’re interested in becoming a Solutions Architect – MS Dynamics then send across your CV ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.