Salesforce Business Analyst
- Global financial services business who have invested heavily in Salesforce
- Join a DevOps Salesforce team working on challenging enterprise digital transformation projects
- Incredible work/life balance, flexible hours, WFH
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, award-winning Salesforce team at an established, well-known brand financial services organisation that has put Salesforce at the heart of their tech strategy.
This talented DevOps team design, develop and deploy enterprise solutions and working alongside business stakeholders, Solution Architects and Salesforce Developers you will have the opportunity to test your skills across a number of Salesforce orgs, 5 in total, that support various functions within this business globally. Working in a fast paced, Agile environment you will translate business need into requirements, shaping and informing solution design and architecture, and initiating and presenting recommendations based on analysis to influence decision making within multiple lines of business and across a diverse portfolio of demand.
This business place a huge focus on work/life balance, ensuring there is lots of flexibility on working location and working hours. This flexibility has proved a big pull for Salesforce professionals working in London or other big cities, who were fed up with long commutes, having to work very long hours or whose personal circumstances demanded a different working pattern.
To be successful in this team, you will be a proactive and enthusiastic Certified Salesforce Admin / Business Analyst who has exposure to Sales and/or Service cloud. You must have:
- Strong BA skills with experience in gathering and translating business demand into requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Hands-on experience configuring Salesforce including workflows, validation rules, and security control
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – being able to talk directly to customers to understand change and configuration requirements
- Good problem-solving skills and able to take end-to-end ownership of work
Salesforce certifications are desirable as is experience in using Jira.
Successful candidates can expect a salary of up to £55k as well as a bonus and a superb 12% Non-contributory pension. Other perks include Medical, Life, 25 days holiday, Medical, Life, corporate discounts (gym, etc.) and share scheme. There are also superb Maternity/Paternity schemes (up to 3 months off paid).
Great flexibility on offer with a hybrid spliet of 2-3 days in the office/2-3 days work from home as well as flexible working hours.
If you want to take your Salesforce career to the next level in a company that really looks after you, gives you a good work/life balance and a huge pipeline of exciting Salesforce projects then apply NOW
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.