Senior DevOps Engineer
A chance for a Senior DevOps Engineer who wants to have the opportunity to progress into a hands on lead role. Working within a AWS environment, working with Jenkins, Ansible and Docker. Work from home 4 DAYS a week post Covid restrictions 1 day in London.
One day a week in the office in London 4 days work from home.
Duties in the role
- IAAS with relevant provisioning, templating
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Automated deployment and workflow/pipelines
- Container, lambda and VM based deployments
- Resilient and secure web hosting
- Data storage and ETL processes
- Automation focus with experience in AWS cloud platforms
- Jenkins experience
- Bitbucket pipeline experience
- Experience with CDN, preferably Cloudfront
- Docker - particularly ECS / ECR
- Ability to create and deploy powershell, ansible and cloud formation (AWS and Azure)
- Deploy and schedule data engineering projects to services like AWS Lambda / Azure Functions
- Strong Infrastructure background
This is the chance to move your career forward and mentor a small DevOps team in an AWS environment.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.