Working for a AWS Premier Partner and a company that the Cloud community is talking about.
A chance to join there growing AWS practice and be a part of the continuted success.
Manchester based (1 day a week , WFH and Client site the rest of time)
To secure this role you will need to have:
- A history in AWS Cloud Architectural design in complex technical environments.
- Worked with PaaS ,IaaS and SaaS systems.
- Still enjoy being hands on when required with knowledge and experience of CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure as a Code and Docker or Kubernetes.
- Exposure to Coding/scripting skills either (Bash,Python,Poweshell or similar)
- The ability to and enjoy working closely with clients taking then on there AWS cloud journey,
The role will offer you:
- Luxury of seeing a project all the way through from inception to delivery.
- Varied and Complex cloud challenges in a variety of verticals no AWS projects the same.
- Chance to keep at the cutting edge of AWS technology.
- A varied day to day role you could be covering anything from infrastructure builds and migrations ,design recommendations, audits and workshops.
- A chance to be the trusted cloud advisor taking organisations on the AWS Journey.
- Will also have the opportunity to train in Azure and GCP.
There will be some UK and some minimal European travel (post Covid) with the role as such all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.