Cloud Operations Consultant
This highly regarded and flexible software provider within the Medical Device space is looking for a Cloud Operations Consultant to be a key player in their growing Cloud Operations Team.
This role involves working alongside other Cloud Operations team members on day-to-day management of the third party hosted cloud environment, including provisioning new customer systems, monitoring the infrastructure and developing tools for automating deployment and upgrades.
The role also involves managing cloud infrastructure related customer issues and engagement with customers where necessary to address platform problems. Further customer interaction will be required to assist in deployments as part of the wider professional services team and to manage customer liaison to schedule platform upgrades or scheduled maintenance.
The successful Cloud Operations Consultant will have/be;
- Experience in managing and understanding Cloud based SaaS offerings and concepts (private / public / hybrid cloud).
- Expertise with cloud platforms such as MS Azure, AWS and Google Cloud.
- General infrastructure awareness (networks, load balancing, systems management).
- General knowledge of Internet security concepts and web-based applications.
- Experience dealing with external suppliers.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £45k, an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Cloud Operations Consultant then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.