Senior Data Analyst – Remote
Senior Data Analyst required on a permanent basis for a rapidly growing and dynamic organization based in the Cloud Technology sector. As a Senior Data Analyst, you will work collaboratively with a team of data engineers, architects, operations experts and business analysts to deliver high quality outcomes. You will do this via modern data sourcing, integration and modelling techniques, working as part of a small tight knit team and semi-Embedded within a client team. As a Senior Data Analyst, you can expect the following remuneration package:
- Competitive Basic salary, DOE
- Annual Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Training Allowance
As a Senior Data Analyst, your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Discovery exercises to help the customer understand their existing datasets.
- Working with external teams to map data requirements between datasets.
- Gaining business & data knowledge across organisations and domains to become a data subject matter expert.
- Designing & building new data models.
- Making recommendations on how to cleanse, validate and increase performance of datasets.
- Working with external teams to develop new Management Information Systems and reporting elements.
- Write ETL services to transform data from a variety of Data Sources.
- Assist in the design and build Data Warehouse services.
- Assist in the design and build Datalake services.
- Clearly communicate your work and provide confidence in order to drive change in a business.
- Understand complex requirements and break down into actionable chunks of work.
- Ability to coach/upskill other members of the team.
To apply for the Senior Data Analyst vacancy, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Strong Oracle Database skills.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong Azure data skills including Azure Data Factory, PowerBI and ETL pipelines.
- Background in building out ETL processes.
- The ability to lead teams from a data perspective and become a subject matter expert on an organisations data.
- The ability to communicate with multi-disciplinary teams, lead presentations and provide recommendations into data strategy.
- A results-orientated mind-set with a passion for data and a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable with limited travel to clients (most sites are Central London based).
If you’re interested in the Senior Data Analyst vacancy and meet the criteria above, please click apply below for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.