GCP Platform Engineer
This innovative and successful Global Technology Consultancy are looking for a GCP Platform Engineer who has been involved with Data Migrations to work onsite with one of their closest clients in London.
This role is a fixed term contracts for an initial 6 month period, depending on performance this could be extended further.
The successful GCP Platform Engineer will have/be:
- Proven GCP experience – GCE, GKE, SubNet, VPC, User Permissions setup, Access Model, Encryption, StackDriver alerts/monitoring and Key Management.
- Python and/or Shell Scripting experience
- Knowledge of GCP Data Services
- Experience of managing large databases
Also of interest:
- Data Migration experience
- Agile Methodology
- Experience working on Even Driven and Near Real Time data patterns projects
In return you will be rewarded with between £80,000 - £125,000 (Pro Rata & dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good GCP Platform Engineer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.