AWS Lead Architect
If you want to work for one of the most exciting and dynamic Cloud companies in the country who are an AWS premier partner then this a great chance to lead a talented AWS team. You will be coaching and leading the AWS team of Architects , leading delivery engagements and supporting presales and sales architecture.
To secure the role you will have:
- Strong Cloud architectural design knowledge in AWS any (GCP or Azure knowledge a plus)
- Design and delivery experience on PaaS, IaaS and SaaS systems.
- Experience in conceptualizing, strategizing and Architecting cloud solutions
- Strong hands on engineering skills and enjoy being at the coal face with exposure to CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure as a Code and Docker or Kubernetes.
- Coding/scripting skills either (Bash, Python,PowerShell or similar)
- Will have led or mentored a AWS architects.
The role will offer you:
- The luxury of seeing a project all the way throughfrom inception to delivery.
- Complex cloud challenges in a variety of clients no AWS projects the same.
- Varied day to day role you could be covering anything from infrastructure builds and migrations,design recommendations, audits and workshops.
- A chance to be the trusted cloud advisor taking organisations on the AWS Journey.
- Chance to train in Azure and GCP
- Chance to keep at the cutting edge of AWS technology.
- Joint management of the client relationship with the sales team.
There will be some UK and possible European travel (post-Covid) with the role as such all applicants must have the right to work in the UK and EU.
For more information on this role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.