Junior Python Developer – Remote
Junior Python Developer required on a permanent basis for a rapidly growing and dynamic organization based in the Cloud Technology sector. As a Junior Python Developer, you will work on a range of exciting development projects utilising Python, with further opportunities to work with other development frameworks and cloud technology such as AWS and Azure. As a Junior Python Developer, you can expect the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £30,000, dependent on experience
- Annual Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Training Allowance
As a Junior Python Developer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Development of new functionality using Python and modification of existing code.
- Engage with a range of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Working in a heavily agile environment and adapting these principles to your day-to-day role.
- Database development of various applications – Experience in SQL advantageous.
To apply for the Junior Python Developer vacancy, you must have the following / skills experience:
- Highly enthusiastic individuals with a passion for technology and curiosity to gain further knowledge around Python and Cloud based technology such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience of development in Python with keen interest in building a career in Python development. In terms of experience, we will look at candidates with 1-3 years in Python.
- Great communication both written and verbal
If you meet the criteria for the Junior Python Developer and are interested, please apply today for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.