Payments Consultant (SME)
This international award-winning payments provider is looking for an expert within payments to join their team to be the subject matter expert with proven experience in articulating technical concepts to non-technical audiences, including stakeholders.
- Working closely with clients to support the development of their payment’s capabilities and infrastructure
- Complete high-level reviews of existing systems or in-flight projects
- Understanding and contributing to the overall technical architecture and solutions
- Working with business stakeholders and service technical leads to support solution definition, product selection and technical architecture activities
Skills and experience of the Payments Consultant (SME):
- Payments Subject Matter Expert
- Experience acting as the senior level contact to ensure project delivery by clear goal setting, management and resource focus
- Working with senior stakeholders (C-Level) and be able to lead/influence & recommend solutions for them
- Natural interest in technology whilst also displaying a good understanding of various Software Delivery Life Cycle principles
In return you will be rewarded with between £85,000 - £100,000, an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a generous Bonus!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a top Payments Consultant (SME) send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.