Skip to content


Sorry, this job is no longer available

Please use the search to find another job.

Sales & Marketing Administrator


  • £25000 - £30000 per annum
  • Swindon
  • Posted: 17/05/2021
  • Permanent
  • Job Ref: 439102319

Job Details

Sales & Marketing Administrator required on a permanent basis for a global organisation with offices in Swindon. As a Sales & Marketing Administrator, you will manage day to day administration and reporting of the Sales & Marketing department including account management and customer support, monthly and annual forecasting, execution and planning of marketing communications activities and effective internal and external communications. As a Sales & Marketing Administrator, you will receive the following remuneration package:
 

- Basic salary of up to £30,000
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free daily lunch and beverages
- Pension Scheme (4% Employee, 7% Employer, Total 11% Contribution)
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- Long Term Flexible Working (2 days per week, once settled in)

As a Sales & Marketing Administrator, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:

- Acquire and retain knowledge of all existing accounts, to include monthly customer forecasts.
- Assist Supply Chain Management in ensuring that there is adequate work in progress to cover future customer demand.
- In support of the Sales Team, maintain close liaison with regular customers to become aware of future requirements.
- Manage all sales activity on ‘Standard Products’ and liaise with Director of Sales accordingly.
- Manage the Swindon website and control all content and input through external agencies, under the guidance of the Director of Sales.
- Plan and co-ordinate all exhibition attendance and material.
- Attend all Swindon attended exhibitions in UK and abroad.
- Manage all marketing communications activity which includes, but not limited to, exhibitions, solus emails, home page take overs, advertising, sponsorships and marketing communication campaigns.
- Ensure all marketing communications activity is completed within agreed annual budget.
- Manage the production of all digital design and content required for all online and offline marketing communications activity.
- Produce and manage the annual Media Planner.
- Liaise with trade journals (UK and foreign) to ensure timely execution of media plan.
- Ensure the Sales and Marketing budget master is kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- Submit monthly report on all sales admin and marketing communications activity by the 3rd of each calendar month.
- Plan and co-ordinate customer meetings / invitations / marketing initiatives in liaison with Director of Sales for all exhibitions that the company exhibits at.
- To provide first line sales support in the absence of Director of Sales.
- Attend along with relevant personnel all annual price negotiations with existing customers.
- Prepare and submit quotations to existing customers after consultation with Director of Sales / Financial Controller.

To apply for the Sales & Marketing Administrator vacancy, you must possess the following skills / experience:

- Strong experience in Sales Administration
- Happy with 10-20% travel to exhibitions, events etc.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and planning skills.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office on a daily basis.
- Awareness of Marketing operations / ability to work closely with the Marketing Team.

If you meet the criteria above and wish to apply for the Sales & Marketing Administrator vacancy, please apply today for immediate consideration.
 
 

If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.