Digital Change Solution Architect
This international award-winning payments provider is looking for a Digital Change Solution Architect to work onsite with clients to help them achieve their business aims by providing architectural, domain, and delivery expertise at the solution level. Whilst projects usually have a strong technology element, the Digital Change Solution Architect will focus on relating technology capabilities and building blocks to the business drivers and goals.
- Creating and owning architecture deliverables within client projects, specifically within the digital banking / digitalisation domain
- Understanding the business and organisational context of client engagements and using this knowledge to identify opportunities and reduce risks
- Playing an influential role in pushing digital banking projects to delivery, interacting with design authorities, IT teams, and business stakeholders as necessary
- Representing us professionally in customer engagements, using excellent inter-personal skills to develop and realise further opportunities for the company
- Supporting pre-sales proposals and propositions in the form of client meetings, approach and estimation for solutions
Skills and experience of the Digital Change Solution Architect:
- A strong technical and solution architecture background built upon software engineering experiences within a digital banking / digitalisation environment
- A track record of owning and delivering solutions across a broad spectrum of the project delivery lifecycle in involving mixed shore resources
- The ability to communicate efficiently upwards (to business), downwards (to IT teams) and laterally (to peers, vendors, and client-side staff)
- Consultancy / customer facing experiences within a software vendor or enterprise scale services environment
- Financial Services domain knowledge with practical experience of mobilising technology to meet the market dynamics effecting the financial services domain (Risk / Cost / Customer)
In return you will be rewarded with between £85,000 - £115,000, an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a generous Bonus!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a top Digital Change Solution Architect send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.