Technical Implementation Consultant
This exciting and innovative company within the Medical Devices/Clinical Trials industry is looking for an experienced Technical Implementation Consultant to partner with Product, Engineering and Support to provide customers with technical leadership in the end-to-end delivery of our core and customer specific software systems.
The Technical Implementation Consultant would have a deep understanding of our products and technical solutions. This role will interact primarily with our biggest and most complex clients and will require effective communication skills, the ability to deliver product demonstrations and a confident knowledge of the related industry processes and best practices.
The offices are based in Reading although most of the role can be completed remotely with the view of going on client site across the UK and Europe on rare occasions.
The successful Technical Implementation Consultant Will have/be;
- Proven experience in a technical client-facing role
- Solid experience of system installations at customer sites (MS Windows, MS Virtual Machine, HyperV or VMWare)
- MS SQL and IIS experience
- Experience with ERP, MES, PLM or similar systems
- Experience working with product, engineer and support teams
Also of Interest:
- Experience within the Clinical Trials/Medical Devices industry
- Ability to work successfully with customers when something may have gone wrong
- Experience with Java, SOAP, REST
In return you will be rewarded with up to £65k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Technical Implementation Consultant then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.