Senior T24 Technical Consultant
A great new opportunity has become live for a Senior T24 Technical Consultant to join one of Temenos’ leading partners to be a trusted advisor to the clients and Project Managers.
You’ll be responsible for the design, delivery and successful implementation of T24 technical and architectural solutions for clients. Alongside this, the successful candidate should be able to support clients with their technical solution design and development requirements.
The Successful Senior T24 Technical Consultant will have/be:
- A proven background working within a banking environment with demonstrable experience in client facing and understanding of banking processes & solutions
- Excellent T24 technical solutions design experience (Core, AA, Payments, Customer, Securities, Accounting, CRM)
- A strong and broad understanding of core T24 functional behaviour, technical architecture and technical components of multi-layer architecture
- Experience of interface design, development, and implementation at client sites
- Defect analysis, bug fixing and testing support during the test phases (SIT/UAT) at customer sites
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience to be able to analyse and troubleshoot at least some of the infrastructure components like WebSphere, MQ, Oracle, Integration Framework, TOCFEE, TAFC, TAFJ, MSSQL, Linux etc
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £65k - £80k and a range of excellent benefits
If you are an ambitious Senior T24 Technical Consultant seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.