Lead Azure Architect
Up to £120K + 10% Bonus
One of the most exciting and dynamic Cloud companies in Europe are looking to give an exciting and challenge role to a real Azure evangelist you will lead and motive a team of highly talented Microsoft Azure Architects. The company are a Azure MSP and a Microsoft Gold Partner who strive to be at the cutting edge of Azure technologies. The Lead Azure Architect will coach and inspiring the Azure Architectural team and be a SME on Azure Cloud technologies leading delivery engagements and supporting presales and sales architecture.
To secure the role you will have:
- Strong Cloud architectural design knowledge in Azure (any GCP or Azure knowledge a plus in the world of hybrid cloud)
- Design and delivery experience on PaaS, IaaS and SaaS systems.
- Experience in conceptualizing, strategizing and Architecting Azure cloud solutions
- An excellent Azure skills and enjoy being at the coal face with exposure to CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure as a Code and Docker or Kubernetes.
- Have a knowledge of Coding/scripting skills either (Bash, Python, PowerShell or similar)
- Led or mentored a Azure architects.
- Taken clients on their Azure journey making sure the best Azure solution is given to them.
The role will offer you:
- The luxury of seeing a project all the way through from inception to delivery.
- Complex cloud challenges in a variety of clients no Azure projects the same.
- Varied day to day role you could be covering anything from infrastructure builds and migrations, design recommendations, audits and workshops.
- A chance to be the trusted cloud advisor taking organisations on the Azure Journey.
- Chance to train in AWS and GCP
- Chance to keep at the cutting edge of Azure technology.
- Joint management of the client relationship with the sales team.
There will be some UK and possible European travel (post-Covid) with the role as such all applicants must have the right to work in the UK and EU.
For more information on this role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.