Salesforce Functional Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and established Salesforce partner who pride themselves on quality and the unique culture they’ve created that encourages only the very best from its people.
This small, boutique consultancy has a track record of delivering Salesforce to over 400 clients including some large, well known brands, and they can count on the support of an advisory board of industry experts across various sectors including Financial Services, Media and Communication and Manufacturing and Industrial. This gives them the edge in providing in-depth subject matter expertise and will mean you have the support around you in order to learn and grow and become the best Salesforce Consultant you can be.
With a mission is to deliver outstanding Salesforce implementations, consultancy and support services that transform their client’s business performance, this is a perfect opportunity for a Salesforce Consultant who wants to take their career to the next level.
The key responsibilities for this role would be;
- Business analysis including gathering requirements using a range of methods such as workshops
- Documenting requirements such as project scope and definitions of success
- Reviewing project scope, design, and estimates
- Project management ensuring deliveries are on time and to budget
- Managing client relationships across project lifecycles and providing support throughout the change process
The right person for this role will be an excellent communicator with strong client facing skills. Ideally you will be working in a Salesforce Consultant role and you must have the following;
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- At least 2 other core Salesforce Certifications – Ideally Sales/Service Cloud Consultant
- Demonstrable experience in Business Analysis/Project Management on end-to-end Salesforce implementations
- Good configuration skills with experience of process builder, formulas, flows, validation rules and custom objects
- Excellent problem solving skills
With offices based in a great Central London location this role also offers some flexible/remote working.
A superb salary of up to £65,000 per annum + excellent benefits including Pension and Bonus is on offer.
If you are Salesforce Consultant that wants to join a small but growing team of experts, work with a diverse range of clients on business critical projects, and get all the support and professional development you need to be the best then APPLY NOW.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.