Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst required on a permanent basis, working for a global Financial technology business. As an Information Security Analyst, you will be responsible for the implementation of information security standards (PCIDSS / GDPR), providing guidance to projects and internal teams and ensuring security risks and vulnerabilities are identified and remediated. As an Information Security Analyst, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £35,000 (DOE)
- 5% Annual Bonus
- Flexible Working (4 days per week at home on average)
- 25 Days Holiday + BH (Going up to 30 days after 5 years)
- Pension Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Medical Cover
- Travel Cover
As an Information Security Analyst, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Manage configuration of SIEM event repository and conduct daily log reviews.
- Monitor event alerts raised and investigate them on a case-by-case basis.
- Ensure that logs from all devices are collected by SIEM, and appropriate alerting is configured.
- Conduct regular user account audits.
- Ensure all incidents are responded to and investigated in a timely manner.
- Monitor key internal processes and projects for on-going compliance with PPS Information Security Policy and external standards such as Mastercard rules and PCI-DSS.
- Ensure all compliance standards are met and where issues exist, resolve and escalate as appropriate.
- Ensure systems are kept patched and management alerted to potential issues.
- Create new security policies, procedures and standards, ensuring alignment with the wider business policies.
To apply for the Information Security Analyst vacancy, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Operational experience within Information Security, performing a similar role for at least 12 months.
- Exposure to Security Incident Event Manager (SIEM) or a similar system.
- Basic understanding of vulnerability and risk management processes.
- Exposure to PCIDSS standards and card payments would be a huge advantage.
- Some understanding around Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (e.g. Checkpoint)
- Exposure to security devices e.g. Cisco, Checkpoint, F5 or Qualys.
- Experience around GDPR, ISO27001, NIST800 or NCSC Cyber Essentials would be a “nice to have”.
If you meet the criteria above for the Information Security Analyst position and wish to apply, please send your CV today for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.