3rd Line Support Analyst – Linux
3rd Line Support Analyst required on a permanent basis for a business in the financial sector with offices in Swindon. As a 3rd Line Support Analyst, you will take ownership of, and manage through to resolution, technical escalations from monitoring, release and service desk teams. As a 3rd Line Support Analyst, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £32,000
- Annual Bonus of 5%
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Cover
- Gym Membership
As a 3rd Line Support Analyst, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Optimise operational processes through process improvement and automation.
- Prevention of problems and resulting incidents from occurring on the platform.
- Eliminate reoccurring incidents and alerts.
- Minimise the impact of the incidents that cannot be prevented.
- Trains members of staff in other operations functions to increase skill levels within those teams.
- Recommends improvement to current operational “ways of working”.
- Produces reputable operations solutions that are well documented and stored in version control systems.
- Conducts knowledge sharing with other teams to proliferate information.
- Ensure compliance with PCI requirements.
To be considered for the 3rd Line Support Analyst vacancy, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Enterprise Linux (RedHat, CentOS or Ubuntu) administration.
- Strong scripting experience.
- Proven experience of server maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Solution orientated approach to issues is also essential.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in applying for the 3rd Line Support Analyst vacancy, please click apply below.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.