Head Of Enterprise Systems.
A great opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Systems professional with a strong background Operational environments in Oracle Enterprise stack.
This role can be based out of Newport, Blackpool York or Newcastle and comes with a £6600 car allowance and Medical cover. Due to the nature of the work the succesful candidate must be willing and able to go throught Security clearance.
Working within the Public Sector the Head of Oracle Enterprise Systems role will be managing and migrating clients technology to single Operating Platform’s based on Oracle Ebusiness Suite, hosted on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
The Head of Enterprise Systems will be responsible for the Support, Operation and Development of the company’s business critical Oracle Enterprise Platforms, associated technologies and applications. Working closely with the business Enterprise Operations are delivered in line with contractual obligations, SLA’s and KPI’s
- Responsible for the support, operation and development of the company’s business critical Enterprise Platforms, associated technologies and applications in a SIAM model
- Leadership and development of IT operations teams (c20 FTE)
- Development of the associated operating model, processes, standards and tools used to deliver enterprise services across the business
- Ensuring BAU operations are delivered, and system availability is maintained in line with contractual obligations, defined SLA’s and associated KPI’s
- Work with IT Architecture, Security, Solution Delivery and Strategic Sales teams to define and implement a roadmap of enterprise technology upgrades and new technology adoption.
- Management of associated operations cost centre and associated budgets
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of technical Enterprise Operations, delivering critical services in a complex business environment.
- Sound knowledge of the Oracle enterprise technology stack, including OCI and SaaS platform solutions and EBusiness and BI reporting applications
- Broad knowledge of the ERP market and Technologies..
- Experience of leading teams.
- Experience of working closely with supplier management experience, with knowledge of SIAM
- Experienced in working within ITIL service management and SIAM service delivery models
This is a senior leadership role that can take your career in the Oracle Enterprise Stack to the next level and help Migrate large Public sector environments to Oracle.
For more information please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.