Senior Golang Engineer
Are you looking to join one of the world’s leading organisations within the Data space?
This rapidly expanding mature stage start-up is looking for a Senior Golang Engineer to play a vital role within their growing team and be heavily involved in the end-to-end application development lifecycle. We are looking for talented people with strong experience of developing sophisticated applications.
The Successful Senior Golang Engineer will have/be:
- Proficiency in Go development, with rich experience in development, debugging and performance optimisation, experience in C++ or big data development is preferred.
- Understanding of container technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes
- Proficiency in MySQL, postgres, Redis, Kafka experience with other NoSQL preferred
- Solid software knowledge structure (operating systems, data structures, networking, database systems, etc.)
- Familiarity with Git/GitHub usage
- Experience of leading teams/mentoring junior Developers
In return you will be rewarded with up to £95k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a non-contributary Pension and a generous Bonus.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Senior Golang Engineer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.