A great chance to join a market leading MSP as a Data Analyst, working mainly in the Public Sector the Data Analyst will be responsible for developing, implementing, automating reports that provide management information capable of reporting on business and Project performance.
As the Data Analyst you will be involved in several of the following:
- Implementing and operating “Data Lake” automating data feeds wherever practicable, mapping / creating a data services structure
- Implementing reporting tools e.g. Power BI, capable of being used to provide various cross sections of the business and PPM
- Produces reports to provide insight into the performance of the business and Projects / Programmes
- Acts as the SME for MI data analytics providing insightful, timely and collaborative input, views, council and direction as part of business and PPM reporting cycles
- Acting as an expert across all data sources
- Recommends and ensures the timely production of management information and key performance indicators
- Provides SME expertise to ensure both operational tooling and data is optimised across the business unit
- Supports the production of the data reporting strategy
- Accountable for consistency and system data accuracy
To secure this role you will need to have:
- A solid track record of success in a Data Analyst role in a complex technical data driven environment.
- Worked with databases and the development of DB structures (SQL Server or Access Database)
- Experience of pulling together data sources from different area to provide MI
- Worked with Power BI to provide management
- Taking reporting concept through to delivery of a production reports
- Experience of producing automated / real time reporting
This is a chance for a talented Data Analyst to join a leading name and a company that is working in ground breaking projects in the Public Sector.
For more information, please contact me.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.