Senior Cloud Architect
Up to £85K + Car Allowance £5400 + Bens
A great opportunity for a talented Cloud Architect (Azure or AWS or GCP focus) who wants to work in the discovery phase of complex Cloud transformation projects (AWS or Azure or GCP) working on RFI , RFP etc . Due to the nature of the work the successful applicant must be willing and able to secure SC level security clearance.
A leading MSP is looking to add a talented Cloud Architect (AWS or Azure or GCP) with a strong background around the sales and technical discovery of Cloud projects to the team.
The Cloud Architect will be part of a team that defines the solutions architecture for medium to large scale, technically complex pre-sales assignments that lead to major lead to major client projects.
This role will focus on the cloud elements and as such a strong background in cloud design in either of the main ecosystems is required (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- Defines scope and deliverables for cloud assignments with clients.
- Provide HLD and LLD for Cloud solutions covering Azure or AWS or GCP
- Work with the Bid and sales teams to deliver the Cloud solution that meets the client requirements covering Azure or AWS or GCP.
- Cloud solution design.
To secure this role you will have:
- A proven track record in a Cloud Architectural role covering AWS or Azure OR GCP
- Driven the solution development and documentation of designs ensuring best architectural practice is followed during the lifecycle of the solution development
- Designed solutions that include PaaS, SaaS and IaaS
- Be client facing and enjoy talking cloud technology
- Have worked in the discovery phase of bids before.
For more information on this Cloud Architect role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth.
The People Network are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.