Data Analyst – Remote
Data Analyst required on a permanent basis for an exciting business in the cloud sector, working with large customers, enabling transformation using public cloud, data, and AI services. As an Agile Delivery Manager, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of between £30,000 - £35,000
- Annual Bonus of up to 10%
- Full Remote Working
- New Laptop
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Annual Training Allowance
- Pension Scheme
As a Data Analyst, your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of but will not be limited to:
- Discovery exercises to help the customer understand their existing datasets.
- Working with external teams to map data requirements between datasets.
- Designing & building new data models.
- Making recommendations on how to cleanse, validate and increase performance of datasets.
- Assist in the design and build of data warehouse services.
- Assist in the design and build of data lake services.
- Clearly communicate your work and provide confidence in order to drive change in a business.
To apply for the Data Analyst vacancy, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Experience with cloud databases and services.
- Familiarity with ETL processes.
- The ability to communicate with multi-disciplinary teams, lead presentations and provide recommendations into data strategy.
- A results-orientated mind-set with a passion for data and a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable with limited travel to clients (most sites are Central London based).
- Able to work in fast-paced environments, rolling onto multiple projects if needed at any one time.
- It would be nice if you had experience of working with an Engineering mindset, (I.e. Agile development, GIT, Clickup)
- Implementation and control of the flow of data to and from cloud platforms would also be beneficial.
If you meet the criteria above for the Data Analyst vacancy, then please click apply today for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.