Remote UK based role
This is a really exciting role, where you can join a leading global organisation as they transition their business to become a SaaS cloud application provider focused on Azure technologies. You will be growing the team and helping to influence the company’s approach to Azure Platform Engineering covering SRE, Cloud and Automation in an Azure environment. The role
The Platform Manager will lead a team of SRE, Cloud Engineers, and Automation specialists, who are responsible for the reliability and day to day running of Platform systems based on Azure and cloud native (CNCF) technology. You'll also push for continuous improvement and continue to strive for a best-in-class team and platform with high operability and availability.
To secure the role you will bring:
- Strong technical understanding and experience of platform reliability from a full stack perspective (i.e., application, infrastructure and data ) and how to troubleshoot problems and best implement new features and enhancements.
- Highly experienced in architecture of cloud native (cncf) solutions and practices within development (enabling) teams.
- Strong knowledge and experience of operating within public clouds (e.g., MS Azure), CNCF, Open Source, observability (e.g., logging, metrics, trace), and ITIL/ISO 20000 standards and working practices.
- Strong operational leadership skills.
- Management and leadership experience
This Platform Manager opportunity can take your career to the next level and give you the chance to drive forward your career and work with cutting edge tech, having a voice in the direction that this Cloud platform goes in the long term.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.