D365 FO Support Specialist
A great new opportunity has become live for an D365 Support Specialist to join a market leader in Banking software to provide third-line technical support to the internal team, partners, and end-customers.
You will be responsible for resolving highly complex technical issues, questions and requests for assistance related to Microsoft Dynamics D365 FO, and the associated solution architecture. As well as dealing with support tickets, you will also be responsible for proving input into articles, guides, best practice, and video tutorials to enable customers to resolve questions and issues through the support portal by themselves.
The successful D365 Support Specialist will have/be:
- Minimum 3-years’ experience working with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations within a technical role
- Technical knowledge and understanding of architecture and performance related to D365FO implementations
- Experience within an IT Technical support role
- At least 1 current Microsoft Certification related to D365FO
- Technical knowledge and understanding in developing SSRS reports
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 BC or CE
The successful candidate can expect a salary of up to £45k (DOE) and a range of excellent benefits
If you are an ambitious D365 Support Engineer (D365 FO) seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.