Python Developer (Remote)
Python Developer required on a permanent basis for an exciting organisation that live and breathe cloud technology. As a Python Developer, you will join a growing development team that work on a range of exciting projects, utilising modern software development tools, and working with public cloud technology. As a Python Developer, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £60,000 (Possible flexibility)
- Annual Bonus of 10% (Paid half in summer, half at Christmas)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Remote Working
- Cloud certifications (AWS, Azure etc.)
As a Python Developer, your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- Building cloud driven products / solutions, through efficient and quality coding.
- Support the team and enable collaboration, communication and allow them to deliver.
- Mentor team members and facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate tools / techniques for the project and customer.
- Continuously learn and develop your technical skills in order to deliver against new challenges.
To apply for the Python Developer vacancy, you must have the following technical skills / experience:
- Strong experience and understanding of working with Python.
- Previous involvement in architecting greenfield software projects, delivering APIs, websites and/or process automations.
- A broad understanding across Software Development tools and methodologies including Agile.
- Desire to gain more experience around AWS and Azure including the acquisition of certifications.
If you’re interested in the Python Developer vacancy, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.