SEO Content Team Lead
This innovative, successful London based online Gaming/Gambling company are looking for an SEO Content Team Lead with experience in building relationships and collaborations as you will be responsible for monitoring the performance of your small team (Copywriters & Content Editors) as well as the content that is created. This role will span all products, including Sportsbook, Esports and Casino, where relevant.
The main responsibilities of an SEO Content Team Lead include:
- Support the Head of Content Marketing in creating, developing and executing the content element of the content and brand marketing strategy.
- Implement, maintain and refine an SEO strategy to improve the online reach of our products.
- Collaborate with the BI team to analyse data to identify trends, opportunities and issues and make sure they are acted upon (web analytics, content performance and ranking reports).
The successful SEO Content Team Lead will have/be:
- Experience working within a content-led role in a marketing team.
- Excellent technical SEO management skills.
- Prior management or team lead experience.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £45k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good SEO Content Team Lead send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.