Solutions Consultant – Financial Services
This global leader in innovation for digital technology is looking for a Solutions Consultant to be based in Munich within a role that will combine Implementation Pre-Sales activity in the Financial Services space to become an integral part of their team.
As the Solutions Consultant – Financial Services, your responsibilities will include;
- Business and technical analysis of customer requirements processes and technical landscape lending to subsequent solution design and documentation.
- Definition of customer specific product extensions in close cooperation with the IT Business Analyst.
- Advising and cooperating with Project/Implementation Specialist and sales team throughout clients’ entire project life cycle including pre-sale.
- Support with RFI/RFP response compilation.
The successful Solutions Consultant – Financial Services will have/be:
- Previous experience of working within a Solutions (Pre-Sales/Implementation) position.
- Strong experience in the Financial Services domain – Ideally Banking/Payments.
- Ability to be based in Munich with a view of infrequent travel across Europe & the US.
- Excellent communication skills in English and possibly German (Desirable).
- Able to work independently as part of a wider team.
In return you will be rewarded with up to €85k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Solutions Consultant – Financial Services send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.