UI Designer, up to £40k
This innovative, successful London based IT Company are looking for a UI Designer to be responsible for the conceptualisation and implementation of user interface designs that support and allign with the group product strategy.
Reporting to the Manager of Creative Services, you must have a proven track record of delivering high quality outputs on a consistent basis, posses expert-level design capabilities and demonstrate an ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to create interfaces that delight customers as well as advancing business objectives.
The main responsibilities of a UI Designer include:
- Work with the UX team and other stakeholder groups to receive and fulfil project briefs in a timely fashion.
- Develop complete design packages for handover to the development team, including renders, style guides, fonts, icons, assets, etc.
- Establish and promote UI design guidelines, best practises and standards.
The successful UI Designer will have/be:
- Strong experience within an intermediate or senior designer role using toold such as UXpin, Illustrator, HTML, CSS etc.
- Demonstrable UI design skills, backed by a strong portfolio.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £40k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good UI Designer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.