IT Service Desk Technical Lead
We are currently looking for an IT Service Desk Lead to join my well known client based in Eastleigh to play a senior technical role within the IT Service Desk Team.
Other responsibilities include;
• Providing expert knowledge to our sales support team and while working with the Product Managers, ensure the smooth transition of all installations.
• Provide high level technical support to the service department.
• Flexible hours of cover over a 7 days week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to step up into a team lead position and who is looking to join an ambitious company that offer great training to get you up to speed and further options to progress in the future.
The successful IT Service Desk Technical Lead will have/be:
• Strong IT Service Desk experience.
• Active Directory experience.
• Experience installing Windows updates (Windows 7/10).
Also of Interest:
• Network understanding (Switches, Routers, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP).
• Awareness of Security, development and IT services best practises (PCI:DSS, ITIL).
In return you will be rewarded with up to £28k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become an IT Service Desk Technical Lead then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.