Junior C/C++ Video Engineer
This innovative, successful London based Cloud Company is looking for a Junior C/C++ Video Engineer with skills and experience in C/C++ and Cloud (ideally AWS).
As a Junior C/C++ Video Engineer with this prestigious company, you will help design, build and support our engine that powers all the live and on demand encoding that goes through our platform. This includes applying all sorts of cool video effects like watermarks, animated video graphics, picture in picture or transitions.
The successful Junior C/C++ Video Engineer will have/be:
- Prior experience using C/C++ Programming language.
- Experience with video and audio encoding (H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, VP9…) or streaming (HLS, MPEG-DASH) technologies.
- Knowledge of open source tools like FFmpeg, VLC, OpenCV.
Also of interest:
- Knowledge of AWS (or other Cloud technologies).
- Experience in working with networking protocols (such as TCP, TLS, HTTP/2).
- Experience in development and support of production systems used in a 24x7 operations environment.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £38k (dependant on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Junior C/C++ Video Engineer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.