HR & Recruitment Manager
This innovative and award winning Online Betting company is looking for an experienced HR & Recruitment Manager to perform essential HR functions and administration working in London while also working closely with the wider team internationally.
The main responsibilities of the successful HR & Recruitment Manager are:
- Recruitment: Initiate roles in London, create job posting internally and externally, through job boards, social media or via an agency. Conducting first stage screening and further scheduling interviews.
- Orientation and onboarding: Managing the full onboarding process, including liaising with IT and relevant hiring managers.
- Payroll and Benefits Administration: Prepare the monthly payroll for the London office and check information and submissions with the payroll providers.
The successful HR & Recruitment Manager will have/be:
- Proven experience in managing HR processes and office management.
- Strong understanding of HR and Payroll processes and basic employee legislation.
- Experience of managing performance management issues, guiding and coaching managers.
Also of interest:
- Achieved Level 5 CIPD.
- Financial capabilities, such as bookkeeping and budget management.
- Understanding and reporting of HR data.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £45k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits including a generous bonus!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good HR & Recruitment Manager send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.