Network Support Analyst
This exciting and growing market leader within the EPOS space are looking for a Network Support Analyst with a good understanding of Switches, Routers, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP to join their team in Southampton.
The successful Network Support Analyst will have/be:
• Solid troubleshooting skills.
• A good understanding of networking: equipment, protocols and concepts – Switches, Routers, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
• A basic understanding of EPOS Solutions and Payments Systems.
• Multi-tasking skills.
• The ability to work effectively within a team.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £26k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Network Support Analyst then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.