PEGA Lead Solution Architect
- New Pega practice at a well-respected, leading digital transformation/tech consultancy
- Large pipeline of projects for big-name customers
- Excellent and unlimited career progression opportunities and training
- Chance to deliver cutting edge projects to well-known brands
This global consultancy design, build, and deliver high-quality digital transformation solutions to big-name clients.
Through their partnership with Pega they are building a new practice and now have an exciting opportunity for a Pega Lead Solution Architect to join their small but growing team.
The role is sitting in the Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team. They are looking to double their business with Pega over the next 12 months, as it becomes more of a Strategic partnership.
This senior-level position will see you play a pivotal role in building the team, as well as taking the lead on the design and documentation of large scale Pega solutions from concept to post-implementation review. You will take customer opportunities and challenges and lead the customer from solution visioning through to delivery.
You will be working in a client-facing role and work closely with customer stakeholders to provide expertise for solving complex business/technical problems.
This consultancy has a highly collaborative, diverse culture and you will get all the support you need to perform at your best along with access to excellent training and opportunities for continued progression.
Skills and Experiences needed to be considered:
- Be an expert in Pega delivery, with CLSA/CSSA certs, and 5+ years in Pega development
- Good knowledge of the latest and legacy features of Pega from version 5.x
- Hands on experience integrating Pega to third party systems using Pega’s integration Wizards e.g. REST, SOAP, SQL etc
- Broad implementation experience – leading development activity, customer / end client facing experience, project planning
- Strong communication skills
- Team leading experience
You will split your time between home and client sites. Candidates from all over the UK will be considered. A competitive package is on offer for the successful candidate with a salary of c£80k-£100k + bonus + pension, and further flexible benefits that can be shaped to suit your personal needs.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.