Business Data Analyst:
This growing technology consultancy are looking for a Business Data Analyst to join the team to work on large-scale, long-term data projects. You will be involved with interpreting complex data sets to create requirements for data pipelines, and non-functional aspects like security, data models and performance.
Duties of the Business Data Analyst will include:
- Data cleaning: process and clean raw data for analysis
- Report generation: compile findings into detailed reports for decision-makers
- Collaboration: work with teams to understand data needs and deliver insights
- Production of requirements in line with GPA discovery and development processes
- Responsible for liaising with the business for requirements and the production of the EA artefacts
The right candidate will have/be:
- Proven data analysis experience
- SQL and Database knowledge: ability to query databases and manipulate large data sets
- Data visualisation: expertise in tools like Tableau, PowerBI
- Data cleaning: skills in preprocessing and ensuring data quality
- Critical thinking: capacity to interpret results and derive actionable insights from data
With the office based in London, you can expect to visit once a week, providing lots of flexibility with remote working.
In terms of package on offer, you can expect a salary of between £45k-£65k, depending on experience, plus other great benefits.
If you have the skills and experience required, then APPLY NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.