This dynamic, global healthcare and life sciences organisation is in the process of implementing Salesforce and needs a dynamic Salesforce Developer to join its growing Salesforce team.
Working on a big transformation programme, there are lots of exciting and challenging Salesforce projects to tackle. Working closely with the Salesforce SME, Administrator and 3rd Party Salesforce Partner resources, you will help design, develop and build Salesforce solutions to meet Business requirements, delivering value to the stakeholders.
This is a superb opportunity to take on a role that will give you a platform to grow as a Salesforce professional and you will be able to expand your experience to mentoring and coaching junior team members as the team continues to grow, as well as put yourself on a pathway to becoming a Solution Architect.
To be considered you must be a Salesforce Developer who has strong, hands-on Salesforce development skills and exposure to a range of Salesforce clouds. You must also have:
- Platform Developer I Certified
- Strong hands-on coding skills in Apex and Visualforce
- Experience developing Salesforce components (Apex, Apps, Lightening Web Components, Visualforce Pages, SOQL)
- Experience in creating and configuring workflow rules, flow builder and automation processes
- Understanding of modern design patterns, including API development/REST and Event Driven approaches
- Knowledge of Agile processes
- Experience with integration middleware (ideally MuleSoft)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good level of Salesforce Admin skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and teams
This company can offer a hybrid role with lots of flexibility to work from home. You will be required to visit the office approx. 1 day per week (the office is situated in Runcorn and is easily commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool and Chester).
In return, you can expect a total package of up to £60k + Benefits including:
- Basic salary between £45,000-£55,000
- £5k-£6k Annual Bonus
- Private Medical
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Hols
On top of this you will get training and support to obtain further Salesforce certifications.
If you are looking for an exciting Salesforce Developer opportunity in an environment that can offer lots of challenges and good growth then APPLY NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.