Salesforce Solution Architect
Salesforce Solution Architect required by a dynamic, award-winning Salesforce Summit consulting partner.
This mid-sized Salesforce Partner has a successful track record of delivery, and this is backed up with consistently high customer satisfaction scores. With a friendly and passionate team of over 65 highly skilled Salesforce experts, they are now looking to add an exceptional Salesforce Solution Architect who can play a key role in the design and delivery of projects.
In this client-facing role you will use your experience to lead discovery workshops, write up requirements, create solution designs and architecture and will be the point of contact/trusted advisor for the client, advising on best practice, technical dependencies, and the scope of the project. You will work closely with colleagues across the business, and will be the liaison between functional teams, technical teams and the client to drive a successful implementation.
This consulting partner have a strong capability across the Salesforce platform including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, Field Service, Quote to Cash, Pardot and Einstein Analytics. This Salesforce expertise combined with a long history of thought leadership in the commercial applications of Artificial Intelligence uniquely position then to support clients in embracing the game changing CRM & AI technology that Salesforce can offer.
If you are a Salesforce Solution Architect and don’t want to work in the chaos or lack of structure that you often find in a small boutique, and don’t want the restrictive nature of a large corporate consultancy, then this organisation can provide that perfect middle ground where you will have the freedom and support to perform to your very best, as well as have a career pathway in place to keep you progressing.
To be considered you must have:
- Strong hands-on experience as a Salesforce Solution Architect in a client-facing environment where you have architected multiple complex delivery projects
- Excellent experience of core Sales/Service cloud as well as at in-depth knowledge of CPQ and/or Field Service
- Strong client-facing engagement and relationship building skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Experience with system configuration using custom objects, validation rules, formulas, flows and dataloader
- Experience of working with clients in Hi-tech, Telco, Retail, Media, Professional Service or Financial Services
- Understanding of Continuous Integration toolkits (ANT, Jenkins, Git, bitbucket)
- Understanding of ETL/ESB tools (Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, MuleSoft)
- Understanding of other Enterprise Applications (Siebel, SAP, MS Dynamics etc)
In return you can expect a basic salary from £85k-£100k plus annual bonus and extensive benefits package including pension, life, private medical, dental, 28 days holiday and more.
If you are a Salesforce Solution Architect looking for a new challenge then APPLY NOW.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.