Junior Network Security Engineer
We are looking for a Junior Network Security Engineer to join a world leading data platform who provide solutions to the world’s largest enterprises.
The role would include:
- Providing support for ISO27001 audits (internal and external)
- Being hands-on with AWS, firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Compliance audits and technical evidence gathering
- Monitoring and responding to security service desk tickets
- Policy enforcement spot checks
- Assisting the wider SecOps team duties
- Providing analysis and trending of security log data and network traffic from many monitoring points
The right candidate will have/be:
- 1-2 years hands-on experience with AWS (this is essential)
- Experience in implementing ISO27001 would be beneficial
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and technical security solutions
- Knowledge of network analysis and network/security applications
- Previous experience as a Security/Network Administrator is desirable but not essential
In terms of package on offer, you can expect a salary of between £50-70k depending on experience, plus a range of excellent benefits including private healthcare.
If you are looking for a new challenge and looking to join a company where there are promising progression paths then APPLY NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.