Service Desk Team Lead
Mainly remote some traval to Southampton required.
Are you an accomplished IT Service Desk professional who has a love for customer service and technology and wants to mentor a team of Service Desk/Help Desk professionals?
Do you perform best in a fast-paced, dynamic atmosphere where you can show off your people and technical skills?
My customer is a quickly expanding SME that provides the public sector with cloud and cyber services and is looking for a talented Service Desk / Help Desk professional to join the team as a Service Desk Team Lead, overseeing and developing our small but growing Service Desk/ Help Desk team. Due to the nature of the work, this role will require current and active SC clearance.
- Overseeing daily operations,
- Ensuring efficient support delivery,
- Setting performance goals,
- Handling complex inquiries, and
- Coordinating with other departments.
To thrive in this role, you'll need:
- A minimum of 2 years of IT team lead experience
- SC Clearance (maintainable as a condition of employment)
- A full driving license
- ITIL v4 Certification or experience within an ITIL Framework
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Office, Office365, and Server Support
- Some experience with functional scripting (e.g., PowerShell)
Why this particular role? You'll work with a welcoming, encouraging group of people committed to providing top-notch services and solutions. We provide a cooperative work atmosphere, chances for professional advancement, and the ability to have a significant influence on the cybersecurity industry.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.