This global leading payments company are on the lookout for a Relationship Manager to work in partnership with the wider Business Development Team, forming and maintaining connections with business clients to drive sales. This organisation are specifically focused on gambling and managed risk sectors.
Providing personalised advice, building rapport and being the first point of contact, this role will also include:
- Developing and growing an assigned portfolio of merchants
- Managing small-large accounts and drive to grow revenue within existing relationships by upselling
- Working closely with Sales, Tech and Product Teams to ensure full understanding of products
- Attend industry conferences and events to improve relationships
- Maintaining an active pipeline that is visible to the wider team
The right candidate will have/be:
- Proven experience in Banking, Payments, Crypto, Gaming or Gambling space
- Strong sales and relationship management background
- Experience in upselling
- Ability to self-manage your workload and prioritise alongside business needs
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Track record of working within a target-focused environment
This is a fully remote role with the office based near Middlesborough. Whilst the role is remote, you will need to be flexible with occasional visits to the office for meetings, team lunches etc but this will be fully expensed and will only be every 2-3 months.
In terms of package on offer, you can expect a salary of between £45k-£55k depending on experience, plus an excellent commission structure and other great benefits.
If you have the required skills and the drive to bring in sales, hit targets and earn £££ then APPLY NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.