Project Manager – Portuguese / Spanish
Project Manager, fluent in either Portuguese or Spanish, required on a permanent basis for a an exciting global organization with offices based in Swindon. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a mix of projects in a fast-moving environment where customer satisfaction, meeting delivery implementation objectives, providing solutions and quality are key. This is a client facing role so a confident communicator is essential. As a Project Manager, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £45,000
- Annual Bonus of up to 5%
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working (3-4 days per week at home)
- Private Pension
- Gym Membership
- Medical Cover
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
As a Project Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing the implementation of new products from requirements through to product acceptance and rollout (including technical, legal, compliance/risk and financial work streams).
- Introduction of change to existing client programmes with focus on minimizing impact to on-going services, mitigating risk.
- Identify client objectives, negotiating between core and future phasing in order to efficiently adhere to agreed delivery timeframes.
- Monitor and control project delivery across internal teams and international teams / clients, identifying and challenging delays and obstacles.
- Planning, effort estimations, status reporting and project tracking.
- Drive issue resolution, enable reporting and manage escalations.
- Promoting and supporting services & solutions along with other team members to achieve company objectives.
To apply for the Project Manager vacancy, you must have the following traits, skills and experience:
- Fluent in English and either Spanish or Portuguese.
- Highly organized, with experience of working with a variety of project methodologies.
- Delivery focused and able to work to timescales, budgets and SLAs.
- Ability to work with international clients in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and engage effectively with the likes of Software Developers, Testers, Product Managers etc.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in applying for the Project Manager position, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.